ColdStardust

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ColdStardust
ColdStardust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ColdStardust

This is my blog/forum for posting pretty much anything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video: "(NES) Adventures in the Magic Kingdom (E): Prologue Hack (TAS)"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madison

Madison
Admin

Link to the video itself can be found here.

Video Information:
Application/Program/Device Used to Record: VirtuaNES 0.93
Category: Gaming
Console: NES
Emulator: VirtuaNES 0.93
Frames: 172
Player: Madison
Rerecords: 7
Tool-Assisted
Video File Format: .avi
YouTube Video Length: 0:06

My Commentary:
Basic Information:
This is a hack of Adventures in the Magic Kingdom during the prologue text of the game. Basically what I did was I found a little program on VirtuaNES 0.93 called "Memory View" that allows you to view memory locations and change them on the run. I messed around with it, and this video shows one of the results of this type of hacking. The background glitched out and put Mickey Mouse in front of the screen. I don't remember what memory location I changed, so don't ask me now.

To view ColdStardust´s previous available video on YouTube that has a representing discussion, click here, or click here instead to view its discussion on this forum.
To view ColdStardust´s next available video on YouTube, click here.
To view ColdStardust´s next available video on YouTube that has a representing discussion, click here, or click here instead to view its discussion on this forum.

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

https://coldstardust.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum