ColdStardust

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ColdStardust
ColdStardust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ColdStardust

This is my blog/forum for posting pretty much anything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video: "My Cat "Mr. Kitty" or "Jellybelly""

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madison

Madison
Admin

Link to the video itself can be found here.

Video Information:
Application/Program/Device Used to Record: Samsung W200 (Camera)
Category: Non-Gaming
Frames: Unknown
Recorder: Madison
Video File Format: Unknown
YouTube Video Length: 0:30

My Commentary:
Basic Information:
This was recorded a very long time ago when I lived in Florence, Kentucky for a little bit more than a year with my aunt and uncle. This is a video showing what one of my two cute little cats looks like. :3 We named him Jellybelly after a Smashing Pumpkins song because my mother is obsessed with Billy Corgan, although we ALWAYS call him Mr. Kitty. That´s his nickname, and we don´t EVER call him Jellybelly.

To view ColdStardust´s previous available video on YouTube that has a representing discussion, click here, or click here instead to view its discussion on this forum.
To view ColdStardust´s next available video on YouTube that has a representing discussion, click here, or click here instead to view its discussion on this forum.

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

https://coldstardust.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum