ColdStardust

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ColdStardust
ColdStardust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ColdStardust

This is my blog/forum for posting pretty much anything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video: "(N64) Super Mario 64 (US): New Lakitu Skip by Jumping Off The Castle (Non-TAS)"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madison

Madison
Admin

Link to the video itself can be found here.

Video Information:
Application/Program/Device Used to Record: Samsung W200 (Camera)
Category: Gaming
Console: N64 (although played on a Wii)
Frames: Unknown
Player: Madison
Non-Tool-Assisted
Video File Format: .avi
YouTube Video Length: 1:41

My Commentary:
Basic Information:
This was made a very long time ago. This video represents a way to skip the Lakitu cutscene in Super Mario 64 from the top of the castle!
Explanation:
Really, this glitch is a mix of 2 very well-known glitches in Super Mario 64; accessing the top of the castle without the 120 star cannon, and skipping the Lakitu cutscene. Really there are so many ways, angles, and types of jumps you could use to do this glitch, so I think it would be pointless to explain all of them here. The point of this video is to express the idea that you can skip the Lakitu cutscene by accessing the top of the castle, jumping off of the castle, and landing on the other side of the bridge, thus skipping Lakitu, and the video is demonstrating the idea in action. Though this is useless for any kind of speedrun or timed TAS, although it could be used in freerun videos, random routes, or other similar things.

To view ColdStardust´s previous available video on YouTube that has a representing discussion, click here, or click here instead to view its discussion on this forum.
To view ColdStardust´s next available video on YouTube, click here.
To view ColdStardust´s next available video on YouTube that has a representing discussion, click here, or click here instead to view its discussion on this forum.

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

https://coldstardust.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum