ColdStardust

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ColdStardust
ColdStardust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ColdStardust

This is my blog/forum for posting pretty much anything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About me!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About me! Empty About me! Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Madison

Madison
Admin

Profile:
Name: Madison P. Grundtvig
Sex: Female
Location: Clyde, Ohio, United States of America, North America
Date of Birth: May 23, 1999 AD
Location of Birth: Sandusky, Ohio, United States of America, North America
Sexuality: Bisexual
Languages: English, Danish
Heritage: half-American (Ohioan), half-Danish
Race: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Atheist

My Personal Description:
Hi there! My name is Madison. I am very nerdy, dorky, geeky, weird, and have very little association with society (meaning I´m pretty much an outcast). I have a very big interest in tool-assisted speedrunning, speedrunning, glitches, hacking, and just gaming in general really. I also like trolling. I come up with new ways to troll and annoy the hell out of people all the time. I have a horrible reputation on many of the speedrunning communities (mostly TAS communities), which is why I´m making this site my new home.
I have a very technical way of thinking so I always think of things being just right when it comes to something I really like doing, although I am pretty lazy when it comes to something I don´t like doing.
I like Electronic Dance music.

Contact Information:
You can view my contact information here.

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

Last edited by Madison on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "I like Electronic Dance music.")

https://coldstardust.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum